Curious about what we’ve been up to and what we’re planning? Stay up to date with us and follow along on our blog.
ATSCC ANNUAL CREPE BRUNCH Where: French Gourmet Bistro, Alpharetta 5310 Windward Pkwy 30004 www.FrenchGourmetBistro.com When: Saturday, September 25 at noon Check back for registration details
Date: Tuesday October 12th at11 am. Additional information and registration will be announce closer to the date.
RESERVATIONS CLOSED! Please join us for this rare opportunity to view the CALDER-PICASSO at THE HIGH MUSEUM WITH OUR OWN JUDY FRITZ (HIGH DOCENT) SERVING AS OUR CAPABLE GUIDE DATE: August 10 at 11 am;...
This event is sold out, limited wait list contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Marie De George Design Invites Atlanta Toulouse to a conversation on The Art of French Couture. Date: July 29th, 2021 Time: 11:00 AM Address: In Buckhead at the TULA Art Center, 75 Bennett St NW,...
Atlanta-Toulouse Sister Cities Committee celebrated Nuit Blanche in good form on Saturday evening. Our hospitality chairwomen, JoAnn MacHamer and Elaine Schneiderman...
Ever since before the COVID-19 pandemic arrived in the United States, Atlanta has been making an effort to increase technology jobs and to provide a new home for innovation in the south. Competition with Florida has been fierce, but the rise of social distancing...
- Follow us on Facebook
- 2019 ASCC ( Atlanta Sister Cities Commission) Annual Report
- The French Consul General
- City of Atlanta: Sister Cities Committees operate under the City of Atlanta, Department of International Affairs
- France-Atlanta: (French Consul’s Joint Program with Georgia Tech)
- The Alliance Francaise: (French cultural programs, French language classes)
- The French American Chamber of Commerce
- Global Atlanta: (An international news/business website)
- Destination Toulouse, Convention Bureau
- Ecole du Samedi: (French School Atlanta)
- City of Toulouse Website: (lots of helpful info on our sister city)
- Toulouse-Atlanta Website
- Theatre du Reve: (Theatre and Plays in French)