Curious about what we’ve been up to and what we’re planning? Stay up to date with us and follow along on our blog.
Now is the time to register for our exciting trip to the SOUTH of FRANCE for September 2024! Please click the link below for the brochure which outlines the beautiful itinerary in this enchanting part of la belle France. https://www.travelbootik.com/atscc2024
(with optional visit to our Sister City, Toulouse before). ATSCC Membership Required Sept 26 to Oct 3, 2024 7 nights all inclusive Airport transfers Excursions: - St Paul de Vence - Antibes - Eze & Monaco - Grasse & Fragonard - Cannes & Iles de Lerins -...
Toulouse, a charming city in the southern part of France, offers a diverse range of activities for visitors seeking a mix of culture, history, and leisure. Today, we’re highlighting several noteworthy experiences and activities that can make your trip to Toulouse more...
Everyone is invited. Free to attend Friday August 25, 2023, 9:30 to 11:30 Come and meet the French organizations in Atlanta. Become familiar with business networking opportunities, French cultural and social opportunities. No RSVP or registration required.
We are excited for the return of our annual French Market event in Atlanta. This year will be extra special because we are bringing the French Market to the Buckhead Village District, a stylish and welcoming haven with cobblestone streets, outdoor communal spaces with lush greenery and bold, European-inspired design.
ATSCC cordially invites our members to a brunch for the French Master Students from Georgia Tech’s French campus on Sunday, September 17. Please plan to arrive by 11:15 a.m. The brunch will be held in a lovely Buckhead home. Address will be supplied once your RSVP has...
Join us in Cartersville to explore the current exhibition “75 Years of Porsche” on Thursday, July 20. The tour begins at 11 a.m.
June 22, Thurs at 6PM at Imperial Fez Moroccan Restaurant. 4790 Peachtree Industrial, Norcross, GA
Here at the Atlanta Toulouse Sister Cities Committee (ATSCC), we love chatting about the history of our two cities. Today, we’ll chat a bit about Toulouse and its history during the Renaissance, a time that had a huge impact on the French city we know and love today....
On Saturday, June 17th at 6 p.m., our always festive Nuit en Blanc will be held at an East Cobb residence. All white attire. Dinner catered by Soiree. Members $50 per person, Guests $60 per person. Space is limited. Send check payable to Atlanta Toulouse to Elaine...
- A Local’s Guide to Toulouse
- Follow us on Facebook
- 2019 ASCC ( Atlanta Sister Cities Commission) Annual Report
- The French Consul General
- City of Atlanta: Sister Cities Committees operate under the City of Atlanta, Department of International Affairs
- France-Atlanta: (French Consul’s Joint Program with Georgia Tech)
- The Alliance Francaise: (French cultural programs, French language classes)
- The French American Chamber of Commerce
- Global Atlanta: (An international news/business website)
- Destination Toulouse, Convention Bureau
- Ecole du Samedi: (French School Atlanta)
- City of Toulouse Website: (lots of helpful info on our sister city)
- Toulouse-Atlanta Website
- Theatre du Reve: (Theatre and Plays in French)