Curious about what we’ve been up to and what we’re planning? Stay up to date with us and follow along on our blog.
Ever since before the COVID-19 pandemic arrived in the United States, Atlanta has been making an effort to increase technology jobs and to provide a new home for innovation in the south. Competition with Florida has been fierce, but the rise of social distancing...
The van Gogh Experience: Taking place throughout Europe, this “experience” has arrived in Atlanta and dates are sold out. CLICK HERE FORE DETAILS
“La Nuit Blanche” (the white evening) is a tradition started in Paris in 1988. It has grown until today it is celebrated in 85 cities in 30 countries. The 30th anniversary dinner in Paris had 17,000 participants. Our Nuit Blanche will be held on June 19 at 7PM in...
The creative genius of Martine Tartour opened the doors (literally) for the Atlanta-Toulouse Sister Cities Committee to explore the wonderful world of cheese on May 8, 2021. Member Neevra Walker offered her beautiful Buckhead cottage to host 20 members and guests of...
Our amazing ATSCC group recently spent a lovely afternoon at the Barnsley Resort in North Georgia. We enjoyed a delicious lunch after which we explored Barnsley Gardens and historic ruin, with a guided tour of the flora and fauna on the grounds of the resort. There...
Atlanta-Toulouse Cheese Tasting When: May 8 at 5:00 p.m. Cutoff: Wednesday, May 5 Where: Private Residence in Buckhead. Address and directions provided with registration/payment Cost: $10 To pay online, find the buy now button below. To pay by check, write the check...
Come join us for a spring afternoon at Barnsley Resort & Gardens on April 24th, 2021
Third Annual Holiday Luncheon a la franciase on the patio at La Petite Maison
Atlanta-Toulouse Sister City Committee members outdid themselves this weekend with a Sunday brunch for GT-Lorraine dual-degree masters students from partner schools in France and Spain. Hosted by John and Carolyn Lyons, with coordination by...
- Follow us on Facebook
- 2019 ASCC ( Atlanta Sister Cities Commission) Annual Report
- The French Consul General
- City of Atlanta: Sister Cities Committees operate under the City of Atlanta, Department of International Affairs
- France-Atlanta: (French Consul’s Joint Program with Georgia Tech)
- The Alliance Francaise: (French cultural programs, French language classes)
- The French American Chamber of Commerce
- Global Atlanta: (An international news/business website)
- Destination Toulouse, Convention Bureau
- Ecole du Samedi: (French School Atlanta)
- City of Toulouse Website: (lots of helpful info on our sister city)
- Toulouse-Atlanta Website
- Theatre du Reve: (Theatre and Plays in French)